Call: 617-287-6011 | 240 Morrissey Blvd Boston, MA 02125-3450


What is the difference between “submitting and application” and “signing a License Agreement?”

When you submit an application, you are letting us know that you are interested in living in the Residence Halls at UMass Boston. There is no official or binding agreement when you submit just your application.

When you sign a Housing License Agreement, you are signing a contract to reside in the Residence Halls for the full term of the Agreement.  This is a binding contract unless the student does not enroll at UMass Boston.

Enter to Win $10,000 Worth of Background Screening Services Find Out If You Qualify

Need more information?

Have questions?

Read Frequently Asked Questions

Call Us


Office of Housing and Residential Life

240 Morrissey Blvd Boston
Boston, MA 02125-3450

Email Us

All fields with asterisk (*) are required.